Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Imaginative Brain

Such are the joys of living. You know, like is a lot like a dream. In what way, I'm not exactly sure, but trust me, it is.
I've recently had a dream that I was so sure was real, but I thought, "Hey. What if this is just a dream?" So, of course, I knocked myself on the head with my knuckles, and when I didn't feel it, I knew it was just a dream.
That, I think, is the only thing that seperates dreams from reality. The senses. Smell. Taste. Touch. Those are senses most often missing from the world in your mind, and the ways to define dreams from reality. Which brings us back to the age-old question, do blind people dream? Bah, never mind.
So anyway, when I realized it was a dream, I realized two things as well:
1. I was in the world of my own thoughts.
2. I can think anything.
Which leads to the conclusion that I can do anything in my dreams. So, of course, I set about altering the world around me. First, everything cement turned to dust. Next, a forest grew out of the ashes. Next, there were no people in existance other then me and a scad of women. Next... well, I woke up.
But dreaming is more exciting then reality. Especially when you realize you're dreaming.
*Quote of the day:
I will always have bigger muscles then Andy.
Chiss the Cook *

No comments: