Thursday, April 5, 2007

Have fun... or die!


So life goes on...
It seems that every time you look one way, the light comes up the other way. So it is with me. No matter where I look, the excitement, fun, and joy are bouncing up in another quarter of the world. And it doesn't seem like just staying in one place helps any either. Don't want to cement in the wrong place, but neither want to run round the world chasing the proverbial carrot. I guess excitement and fun only come up where you look for them, so they say, but I've been looking VERY hard. And all I see is dots. Lots of dots.
That could also be due to the fact that I wear contact lenses, (without which, though it may be hard to believe, I'd be a lot uglier).

2 comments:

Andre Lavigne said...

Oh don't get to happy now.

no fears, me and Jesus still love you...no i'm not gay(brother love)

thisisme said...

Honestly, I never knew you wore glasses... Come to romania with me:D